Self-propelled Gasoline wood chipper - chipper for branches - KBD series
Wood chipper with crawlers KBD12-BS
- 4-stroke gasoline engines, electric starter for the shredder and manual starter for the damper.
- Semi-automatic feed with slope.
- The anti-vibration clutch minimizes direct movement between the engine and the drum, facilitating cold start and protecting the crank in the event of a cutting system jam.
- Folding hopper to protect and reduce the space required during storage / transport.
- Anti-fouling spray duct design. Easy rotation of the launch line 360°.
- Drum cutting system with 2 double profile knives plus 1 fixed, high hardening to adjust the cutting thickness.
- Long life bearing.
- Transmission with Kevlar belts.
- The ejection distance is adjusted by the door at the top of the duct.
- The package includes a 300kg transport box transforming the into a dumper and now into the ultimate shredder.
- Durable and reliable gearbox 3 front + 1 rear.
- The tracks allow its use in up to 30% inclination and loading and transport capacity up to 300kg.
- Low center of gravity and proper load distribution ensure maximum stability in any terrain.
- Independent clutch and disengagement levers on each wheel that contribute to easy change of course and on-site rotation.
- Automatic parking brake offers maximum safety.
- Fully ergonomic controls, easy to use, guarantee exceptional flexibility and precise control.
- 5 mm metal guard at the bottom to protect the engine and transmission.
- Fully made of high-strength metals. Reinforcement hollow section at the bottom, make it suitable for any load or pressure.
- Operation with safety system and emergency button for immediate shutdown.
- CE safety guard.
|Engine capacity:||Briggs&Stratton engine wood chipper 420 cm3 / 15 HP Briggs&Stratton engine dumper196 cm3 / 6,5 HP|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Others:||Productivity 3 m3 / hour|