Gasoline wood chipper - chipper for branches - KB series
Wood chipper petrol-powered KB12
- 4-stroke gasoline engine, start with electric starter KB12 and manual starter KB10.
- Semi-automatic feed with slope.
- The anti-vibration clutch minimizes direct movement between the engine and the drum, facilitating cold start
- and protecting the crank in the event of a cutting system jam.
- Folding funnel to protect and reduce the required space during storage and transport of the machine.
- Ergonomic design and exceptional flexibility thanks to the 2 wheels.
- Drum cutting system with 2 double profile knives plus 1 fixed, high hardening to adjust the cutting thickness.
- Long life bearing.
- Transmission with Kevlar belts.
- The ejection distance is adjusted by the door at the top of the duct.
- Fully made of high-strength metals.
- Robust construction with low center of gravity.
- The position of the engine facilitates its cleaning and maintenance.
- Anti-fouling spray duct design. Easy rotation of the ejection duct 360° in model ΚΒ12.
- Easily accessible impeller without the use of tools on KB12.
- Large wheels and towbar on ΚΒ12.
- Operation with safety system and emergency button for immediate shutdown.
- CE safety guard.
|Engine capacity:||Loncin 420 cm3 / 15 HP|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Others:||Productivity 6 - 7 m3 / hour|