Dumper chained Т500BS with loader and high tipping
Ddumper chained Т500BS with loader and high tipping
- The loading surface is at a height of 80cm and can be raised hydraulically up to 142cm and overturned hydraulically 90 °.
- Rectangular bucket design and flat shape on the extraction side for unloading bulky materials.
- New improved gearbox 6 front + 2 rear.
- 4-stroke gasoline engine, manual start.
- The tracks allow its use in up to 30% inclination and loading and transport capacity up to 500kg.
- The loading surface is at the appropriate height facilitating the loading and unloading work.
- Front loader dimensions 350 x 660 x 200.
- Folding ladder to transport the operator during work.
- Ability to operate at an angle, always keeping in mind that the center of gravity is higher.
- Independent clutch and disengagement levers on each wheel that contribute to easy change of course and on-site rotation.
- Transmission with Kevlar belts.
- Automatic tensioner tracks made of special reinforced rubber that guarantee perfect grip and stability on all types of soil thanks to their width and tread
- Fully ergonomic controls, easy to use, guarantee exceptional flexibility and precise control.
- 5 mm metal guard at the bottom to protect the engine and transmission.
- Robust chassis construction that reduces vibration and noise. Fully made of high-strength metals. Reinforcement hollow section at the bottom, make it suitable for any load or pressure.
- The location of the engine and gearbox make them easy to clean and maintain.
- Operation with safety system and automatic parking brake offer maximum safety.
- CE safety guard
|Engine capacity:||Briggs&Stratton 277 cm3 / 9 HP|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Others:||Load capacity - 500 kg Internal dimensions - 98/70/45 cm|