Dumper chained hydrostatic H500FL
DUMPER H hydrostatic with hydraulic tipping
- Front loader dimensions 350 x 660 x 200 in model H500FL.
- The main feature of the machine is the hydrostatic motor. This offers significant advantages such as continuous speed adjustment, linear transmission, high torque, overload protection.
- Folding ladder to transport the operator during work.
- Fast and smooth hydraulic tipping.
- Rectangular bucket design and flat shape on the extraction side for unloading bulk materials.
- Hydrostatic gearbox 2 front + 2 rear that minimizes friction while offering great durability and service life.
- 4-stroke gasoline engine, manual start.
- The tracks allow its use in up to 30% inclination and loading and transport capacity up to 500kg.
- The loading surface is at the appropriate height to facilitate loading and unloading operations.
- Low center of gravity for maximum stability during work.
- Automatic tensioner tracks made of special reinforced rubber that guarantee perfect grip and stability on all types of soil thanks to their width and tread.
- Fully ergonomic controls, easy to use, guarantee exceptional flexibility and precise control.
- 5 mm metal guard at the bottom to protect the engine and transmission.
- Robust chassis construction that reduces vibration and noise.
- Robust chassis construction that reduces vibration and noise Fully made of high-strength metals. Reinforcement hollow section at the bottom, make it suitable for any load or pressure.
- The location of the engine and gearbox make them easy to clean and maintain.
- Operation with safety system and automatic parking brake offer maximum safety.
- CE safety guard.
|Engine capacity:||Loncin 270 cm3 / 9 HP|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Others:||Load capacity - 500 kg Internal dimensions - 100/70/45 cm|