Hydraulic flail mower for industrial machinery - YK
USAGE AND CHARACTERISTICS
• Hydraulic flail mower suitable for use in construction machinery.
• 800g heat forged hammers to shred vegetation up to 5cm thick.
• Hydraulic drive motor (oil in, oil out and drain port).
• NSK long life external bearings.
• Gauge wheels that maximize usage.
• Safety valve.
• Electronically balanced Double spiral drive shaft.
• Protective front bulk-heads.
• Better shredding of grasses and branches is achieved by the counter blades under the hood.
• 3 Belt transmission with external tensioner.
• Height adjustable lateral skids.
• Adjustable rear roller with mud scraper.
• Stable quick attach skid steer plate (Bobcat).
• EC Conformity.
|Dimensions and weight|
|Hydraulic pump flow rate||40 - 50 l/min.|
|Working width:||125 cm|